Involvement in Professional Organizations
Wachler & Associates, P.C., Legal and Medical Professional Involvements
The attorneys of Wachler & Associates, P.C., are recognized leaders at the forefront of healthcare legal developments. Our lawyers are often asked to write and speak to professional organizations, including both legal and medical professional organizations on a variety of healthcare law topics.
With respect to Recovery Audit Contractors (“RACs”) specifically, attorneys from Wachler & Associates, P.C., have authored publications and presented to the following legal and medical professional organizations, among others:
- American Bar Association ("ABA")
- American Health Lawyers Association ("AHLA")
- Health Care Compliance Association ("HCCA")
- Healthcare Billing and Management Association ("HBMA")
- Medical Group Management Association ("MGMA")
- American Health Information Management Association ("AHIMA")
- Healthcare Financial Management Association ("HFMA")
- American Health Care Association ("AHCA")
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organizations ("NHPCO")
- National Association of Home Care and Hospice ("NAHC")
- Radiology Business Management Association ("RBMA")
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Physician Hospitals of America ("PHA")
See a more complete listing of our firm’s publications and speaking engagements.
If you would like the attorneys of Wachler & Associates, P.C. to educate your organization’s membership through writing and/or speaking, please contact Wachler & Associates, P.C.